segunda-feira, 7 de junho de 2010

And then, you stop your life and start thinking that things happen, and maybe, have a reason.
How can i stop to live my life and start to live another one? Because i am here to start another real life, and then some amazing people appers, and of course i can't forget the other ones, but i am not really worried about them. When i come back, another real life will be there, maybe just waiting for me, with a lot of problems to think and solve. So, no, i am not concerned about my old life, and yes, i am ready to start another one. Without the people that were not with me when i needed. Because i don't want, neither deserve, this kind of people.

For who cares, and for the people that i love, wait for me, i am sure that my new life will be much better than this one.

Um comentário: